Maruti Fast Boat established in February 11th 2011 is the first marine transportation facilities that serve the route crossing from Sanur to Nusa Penida using a speed boat. Is only 30 minutes from Sanur Beach. That has a level of security and comfort are very good.
Maruti Express speed boat has a captain, boat crew and staff were friendly, smiling and ready to provide maximum service for your trip to Nusa Penida.
- Year built : 2014
- No. Of Passenger : 80 Passenger
- Engine : 5 X 250 HP Yamaha
- Speed : 30 knot
- Safety Equipment : 80 pc Life jackets, 3x 25 passenger Life Raft, 2 set Flare, EFIRD,Fire Extinguisher, Fire Pump, Marine Radio Communication, Firs Aid and 2 Unit Life Ring.
- Navigation Equipment : GPS, Map plotter, Radar 18 miles, adn Sonar Depth Sounder.
- Onboard Facilities : Cruise director, aircraft seating. Top deck open seating.
A premium boat transfer company operating between Sanur beach to Nusa Penida Island and Nusa Lembongan Island in sunny Bali, Indonesia. Enjoy plush seating and panoramic views aboard the brand new Maruti Group Fast Boats (Maruti Duta 2, Maruti Duta 3, Glory Express II, and Glory Express III). Maruti Group Fast Boats has a top speed of 30 – 35 knots which will ensure a fast and comfortable boat ride to Nusa Penida Island in 30 minutes and Nusa Lembongan Island in under 25 minutes. Our friendly staff will help you board the Maruti Group Fast Boats with ease and aim to provide the highest level of Indonesian hospitality.
- ** Schedule Fast Boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida : 07:30 am , 08.30 am , 10:00 am , 16:00 pm
- detail office in Sanur at Matahari Terbit Arcade 5, Jl. Matahari Terbit, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227 ( http://bit.ly/maruti-office-sanur )
** Schedule Fast Boat from Nusa Penida to Sanur : 07:30 am , 09.00 am , 15:00 pm , 16:30 pm
detail office in Sanur at Pelabuhan Banjar Nyuh II , Kampung Toyapakeh, Kec. Nusa Penida, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 8077 ( http://bit.ly/maruti-office-penida )
Check the avalabillity seat of Maruti Fast Boat on Penidago.com