6 Destination Place That You Must Visit When on Vacation in Nusa Penida
Nusa Penida is the biggest of the three Nusa Islands just off from mainland Bali. Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan part of this islands also. Nusa Penida offering your holiday unforget moment from fabulous place.
How to get Nusa Penida from Sanur / Kusamba ( Bali )
You must crossing from Sanur Bali to Nusa Penida with use Fast Boat service. Enough needed 35-45 minutes to crossing it. before you depart from sanur, we tell you to aware because in Sanur area more mafia offering you expensive ticket so make your holiday is over budget. We recommended for you check more schedule and transparant price from Fast Boat service at www.penidago.com/boat and grab your cheap ticket there.
After you arrived at Nusa penida. we inform you to hire motorbike to explore the beauty of nusa penida island and make you low cost it. We estimated price for hire it is IDR 75K/days
Well, Nusa Penida has a popular location which is divided into two parts namely the western part of nusa penida and eastern part of nusa penida. this time we will give the beauty of panorama west of nusa penida island :
- Kelingking Beach is a hidden beach in the village of Bunga Mekar, on the southwestern coast of Nusa Penida island. You can enjoy one of the most breath-taking views over the hills and small strip of white sand from atop a hill of the same name. The sight features a limestone headland covered in green, against the deep blue waters of the open Indian Ocean. This unique formation is reminiscent of a Tyrannosaurus Rex head, hence its nickname ‘T-Rex Bay’. The secluded beach itself is down a rugged 400m cliffside hike. This is recommended only for the fit and adventurous. There is a locally made railing down the cliff, that is very steep which allows access to almost half of the rock formation, then directly down to the beach. Most people only make it half way, if you can arrived at the beach it is very Greatful memories . You can swimming and make other activity there.
- Broken Beach is a stunning natural formation on the coast of Nusa Penida. Despite its name it’s not actually a beach. It’s a natural bridge that makes for an unreal setting. This beach is also popularly called by the name "Broken Beach" because this beach has a cliff as high as 50-200 meters with a hole in the middle so that it is shaped like a cave or tunnel that flowed by sea water, so the sea air trapped in the middle. Above the cliff that formed the hole also looks like a natural 'bridge', it is a very unique and interesting scenery. Broken Beach is located in Banjar Sumpang, Bunga Mekar Village, Nusa Penida Sub-district, Klungkung Regency, Bali.There you can see the phenomenon of the beauty of the cliffs and oceans at once. Green grass and trees on the cliff plus blue sea water, make the scene of Broken Beach is very amazing.
- Angel Billabong is an Instagram dream stuff. Angel billabong located nearby Broken Beach. This is basically a small lagoon, situated in the middle of a black and wrinkled volcanic rock. It's located on a cliff right on the road from Broken Beach (see above). The big waves of Nusa Penida hit a cliff and poured water into the lagoon. There is the possibility to swim in the lagoon (something very popular with the crowd) but be warned that when a big wave strikes cause the attraction of this pool is so swift that it causes the person swimming to be drawn into the sea
- The location of Pasih Andus (Smoky Beach) is close by Pasih Uug and only several meters, about 15 minutes from the tourism object of Pasih Uug and also Angel’s Billabong. This natural panorama can be seen by waiting for several moments, then the waves will hit the high cliffs and the splash of sea water will be crashed and spurting into a height of about 10 meters. It is these waves that becomes the uniqueness and attractiveness of Pasih Andus(Smoke Beach) of Nusa Penida.From Pasih Andus (Smoke Beach) of Nusa Penida you can see clearly Nusa Ceningan Island to the east side of this beach. Besides the uniqueness of the waves with their high spurting water, the coral cliffs here are very charming. The cliffs becoming the boundary between the sea and the land form a beautiful basin.
- Crystal Bay, Nusa Penida, Bali, Crystal Bay or formerly known Penida Beach offers beautiful scenery and beautiful panoramic views. The water is crystal clear so we can see coral reefs and marine animals from the water surface. White sandy beach with a 1 kilometer stretch surrounded by green hills. For those of you who like to enjoy the sunset, this place became recommander because beach facing west, So you can watch the sunset (Sunset Nusa Penida). Not only that, in the crystal bay you can also do activities such as diving, snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, playing beach ball.
- Do you want to surfing ? Gamat Bay is your solution. Gamat Bay located at Sebunibus Village. for arrived there you must walking go down hill or rent mini speedboat from toyapakeh harbour to take there. Gamat Bay is very unique because there is two different sand . Also you can make activity surfing there with well wave. But take care from coral. In addition to surfing you can also do snorkeling / diving there. Gamat Bay is a lively place for large pelagic fish, sharks, stingrays, sunfish and funny turttle. While the main part of the bay, has some shallow water between the rocks. Fitting area for divers to rest after watching the underwater life. No wonder that many divers who love to dive in this place because the variety biiota on this sea
After we give you an overview of 6 the beauty of panorama west of nusa penida. You know for sure you start planning to do holiday there and feel of the relaxing in Nusa Penida. Additionally, you can feel how it feels to ride fast boat to Nusa Penida while a panoramic view of the natural world.