10 Top Destination in Nusa Penida Island , Recommended!
Nusa Penida is the biggest of the three Nusa Islands just off from mainland Bali. Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan part of this islands also. Nusa Penida offering your holiday unforget moment from fabulous place.
How to get Nusa Penida from Sanur to Nusa Penida
You must crossing from Sanur Bali to Nusa Penida with use Fast Boat service. Enough needed 35-45 minutes to crossing it. before you depart from sanur, we tell you to aware because in Sanur area more mafia offering you expensive ticket so make your holiday is over budget. We recommended for you check more schedule and transparant price from Fast Boat service at www.penidago.com/boat and grab your cheap ticket there.
After you arrived at Nusa penida. we inform you to rent a motorbike to explore the beauty of nusa penida island and make you low cost it. We estimated price for rent it is IDR 75K/days
Well, Nusa Penida has a popular location which is divided into two parts namely the western part of nusa penida and eastern part of nusa penida. this time we will give the beauty of panorama west of nusa penida island :
- Kelingking Beach is a hidden beach in the village of Bunga Mekar, on the southwestern coast of Nusa Penida island. You can enjoy one of the most breath-taking views over the hills and small strip of white sand from atop a hill of the same name. The sight features a limestone headland covered in green, against the deep blue waters of the open Indian Ocean. This unique formation is reminiscent of a Tyrannosaurus Rex head, hence its nickname ‘T-Rex Bay’. The secluded beach itself is down a rugged 400m cliffside hike. This is recommended only for the fit and adventurous. There is a locally made railing down the cliff, that is very steep which allows access to almost half of the rock formation, then directly down to the beach. Most people only make it half way, if you can arrived at the beach it is very Greatful memories . You can swimming and make other activity there.
- Diamond Beach is the most amazing beach I have ever been to, purely for the fact that it has only just recently been made accessible and I am one of few fortunate enough to experience this untouched paradise before it becomes another Nusa Penida ‘hot spot’
- Broken Beach is a stunning natural formation on the coast of Nusa Penida. Despite its name it’s not actually a beach. It’s a natural bridge that makes for an unreal setting. This beach is also popularly called by the name "Broken Beach" because this beach has a cliff as high as 50-200 meters with a hole in the middle so that it is shaped like a cave or tunnel that flowed by sea water, so the sea air trapped in the middle. Above the cliff that formed the hole also looks like a natural 'bridge', it is a very unique and interesting scenery. Broken Beach is located in Banjar Sumpang, Bunga Mekar Village, Nusa Penida Sub-district, Klungkung Regency, Bali.There you can see the phenomenon of the beauty of the cliffs and oceans at once. Green grass and trees on the cliff plus blue sea water, make the scene of Broken Beach is very amazing.
- Atuh Beach is popular destination in Nusa penida is located at eastern of Nusa Penida. The beach is surrounded by stunning cliffs and wide white sand. On the east coast, there are several hills that make panoramic aggregation seen from the highest cliffs. The biggest hill is called Padasan Bukit which has some great places for fishing and camping. Atuh beach will look beautiful at low tide, making the beauty of coral reefs and small fish seen on the beach.
- Angel Billabong is an Instagram dream stuff. Angel billabong located nearby Broken Beach. This is basically a small lagoon, situated in the middle of a black and wrinkled volcanic rock. It's located on a cliff right on the road from Broken Beach (see above). The big waves of Nusa Penida hit a cliff and poured water into the lagoon. There is the possibility to swim in the lagoon (something very popular with the crowd) but be warned that when a big wave strikes cause the attraction of this pool is so swift that it causes the person swimming to be drawn into the sea
- Crystal Bay, Nusa Penida, Bali, Crystal Bay or formerly known Penida Beach offers beautiful scenery and beautiful panoramic views. The water is crystal clear so we can see coral reefs and marine animals from the water surface. White sandy beach with a 1 kilometer stretch surrounded by green hills. For those of you who like to enjoy the sunset, this place became recommander because beach facing west, So you can watch the sunset (Sunset Nusa Penida). Not only that, in the crystal bay you can also do activities such as diving, snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, playing beach ball.
- Suwehan Beach is a place that epitomizes Nusa Penida. You’ll find huge towering cliffs, crystal clear yet strikingly blue water, an insane staircase down to the beach.Once you do continue down the steep, rocky road, you will eventually reach the parking lot for Suwehan Beach. Prepare your energy and bring mineral water and then began heading down carefully the 342 steps and began the cliffside trail.
- Peguyangan Waterfall An iconic blue stairway leads you down a cliffside pathway to a sacred water temple, a pilgrimage site for locals. These pools have the purest of water, it looks like bottled water it’s so clear! The rock pools are tiered down until they eventually flow out into the ocean. It’s a really beautiful area and has so many different things going on.
- Tembeling Beach and Forest is the hidden destination in Nusa Penida . This place have 2 natural pool for men and women . Its such a magical experience to swim in a natural pool under the cliff. The pool hiding out inside the forest but close to ocean. Imagine, how natural and fresh to feel the water. The attracting love birds song and eco-conscious of lush forest surround will be thrill to visit this spot. Temeling spring positioned at west side of the island, administratively in Batu Madeg Village.This place is the best choice for refresh your mind again.
- Do you want to surfing or snorkling? Gamat Bay is your solution. Gamat Bay located at Sebunibus Village. for arrived there you must walking go down hill or rent mini speedboat from toyapakeh harbour to take there. Gamat Bay is very unique because there is two different sand . Also you can make activity surfing there with well wave. But take care from coral. In addition to surfing you can also do snorkeling / diving there. Gamat Bay is a lively place for large pelagic fish, sharks, stingrays, sunfish and funny turttle. While the main part of the bay, has some shallow water between the rocks. Fitting area for divers to rest after watching the underwater life. No wonder that many divers who love to dive in this place because the variety biiota on this sea
Don't missed your moment , Let's Explore Nusa Penida !!
Photo credit by @vitrooos